BUCKWALTER COMMERCIAL HOLDINGS
Buckwalter Place (www.BuckwalterPlace.com) 58 acres of a unique 94 acre mixed use urban experience in the Buckwalter PUD in Bluffton, SC, developed and managed by Buckwalter Commercial, LLC. Initial completed developments include a Publix anchored retail center and the CareCore National office complex.
Buckwalter Crossroads 70 general commercial upland acres with over two miles of road frontage on SC 170 and the Bluffton Parkway in Bluffton, SC. With the addition of 2 lanes to SC 170, eventual connection of the Bluffton Parkway to I-95 and designation of the Bluffton Parkway as US 278A, this development will have unmatched visibility and accessibility in the Lowcountry.
Woodbridge Commons 13.5 upland commercial acres on the Buckwalter Parkway at the entrance to Woodbridge in Bluffton, SC. This property is uniquely positioned with 1 completed and 1 planned full access/median cut on the Buckwalter Parkway and a planned traffic light.
Townes Center 6.5 upland commercial acres at the northeast corner of Bluffton Parkway and Buckwalter Parkway in Bluffton, SC. This fully developed property has all utilities, master retention and master road infrastructure fully in place and is ideal for immediate out parcel and other development.
Opportunity knocks at Buckwalter in a big way. Buckwalter Place presents unequaled opportunities in the Lowcountry because of its prime location, existing and anticipated development and activities, the commitment of key local leaders to diversify the Beaufort County economy and promote 'smart growth', and the strength and the highly regarded, national experience of Buckwalter Commercial, LLC's award-winning development team. Buckwalter Commercial's other three developments within Buckwalter are each unique and unequaled in their own way.
Fortune 500 regional and local homebuilders, government organizations, schools, churches, and financial institutions have already recognized the potential at and are committed to the Buckwalter PUD, where Buckwalter Place is prominently featured as its heart and soul. Buckwalter Commercial's early vision and good planning efforts are helping to enable the commercial development to proceed in a high quality and orderly manner.
The Team has devoted significant time and energy over the past eight years to bring together some of the best minds and leaders in the Lowcountry and beyond, representing the critical educational institutions, governmental bodies, utilities, technology companies, committed citizens, etc., to help with the visioning and implementation of the opportunities.
[Click image for larger display]
The Crossroads at Buckwalter
UNIQUE PROPERTY TYPE OPPORTUNITIES NOW AVAILABLE:
- Mixed Use Urban Center
- Financial Services
- Urban Residential including Multi-Family
- Other Civic and Institutional
- Knowledge Based Businesses
- Conference Facility
- Research and Development
- Small Corporate or Regional Headquarters
And much, much more ...
THE TEAM IS ACTIVELY SEEKING:
- Quality conscious owners and users
- Credit worthy tenants
- Entrepreneurs in complementary business lines
- Experienced investors and financial institutions
- Techno mavericks
- Motivated leaders and believers in the benefits of smart growth, economic development, diversification, education, entrepreneurship, and technology
- Financial institutions, owners, 1031 exchanges or others with excess real estate wishing to reposition their equity in Buckwalter
- Experienced team builders or retirees with strong relationships in fields such as retail, finance, medicine, hospitality, entertainment, consumer goods, and "clean" technology
- Passionate leaders who wish to spearhead initiatives such as a potential performing arts center, convention and conference center, museum, and/or sports complex
The opportunity is NOW, come be a part of it!
Woodbridge at Buckwalter
The Townes at Buckwalter